At level 51 you are guaranteed to have 47 rubies if you finish each of the world mysteries as you level.
After your standard 47 rubies, you can get some others:
- Two rubies from completing the GT raid (one for killing Gorluxor, the other from killing Sarn)
- One ruby from reaching the top PvP rank for any given week (juggernaut on league side, judge on imperial side)
- One from finishing your class' painfully long gem quest (or buying the gems from the item shop during a limited-time sale)
- One from each of the first three mage pages, and two from the fourth mage page (strongbox items)
Also a couple others that nobody has gotten yet:
- One or two from clearing dead city (only a few guild will get these, and certainly not for a while)
- Completing your Title of the Great quest over the course of 16 weeks. (the first group of players is still four-ish weeks away)
bununs wrote:i want to be like citizen kane when i grow up and have 56 .