Like this post! Share my story! Did you hear what Yasker said about Aidenus yesterday?
As you may have heard, Patch 3.0 implemented social networks access within Allods Online so you can share your in-game achievements with friends on Facebook. You can also conveniently make posts on your Facebook wall while logged in the game! We’re offering you a chance to win prizes just for connecting Facebook with Allods Online! Rules:
1. If your main character is on Nezeb server, add PioPico
as a friend on Facebook. Or if your main character is on Tensess server, add Condulus
as a friend on Facebook.
2. While logged in the game, click the “Esc” key then click on “Social”
3. At the Social Networks interface, click “Login” and type your email address and password attached to your Facebook account.
4. Go back to your character’s interface and click the “@” icon located near the bottom of your interface or press “Ctrl T” to bring up your Social Networks message window.
5. Click on the Facebook logo and type the following message in the text field “Check it out! I’m using the new Social Networks feature in Allods Online!” Here is an example. The message will instantly appear on your Facebook wall.
6. After you have been confirmed as a friend from PioPico (Nezeb server) or Condulus (Tensess server), visit their Facebook profile and reply to their event wall post with your character name and server. (You MUST comment on their event wall post instead of just leaving a post on their wall).
7. The deadline to add PioPico or Condulus as a friend, make the appropriate message, and reply to their wall post will be Sunday, March 25th at 11:55 PM PST Prizes:
For each server, there will be a raffle amongst everyone who has fulfilled the event requirements. Three lucky winners from each server will have a chance at winning 1,000 Premium Crystals!