This thread has moved here due to the server merge! Click me!
Esperanza is a guild based on the Nezeb server. Our goal is to make the Esperanza family the strongest, most successful guild on the server. We are dedicated to having a friendly, team-focused, and fun-loving environment that focuses on its members. We seek to foster long-term friendships between members and maximize the enjoyment we have in Allods Online and beyond through those friendships.
Why join us?
If you have spent any time in Novograd, you've seen the countless guilds out there looking for "friendly and active players" and claim to be so drama-free that they hunt down theater majors on sight. These guilds offer the same things as everyone else, and they usually either don't deliver on their promises or they die out after a few months. So what makes us any different?
The truth is, there are guilds that do things better than us. Some guilds, for example, are very good at defeating the hardest content in the game very quickly. However, there's pros and cons to every guild and guilds which focus solely on player talent or user count tend to have an atmosphere of a train station.
With that being said, our guild Esperanza has a lot of qualities that we feel are special to us and makes us stand out from the crowd. We feel that the following qualities are some of the reasons why you may want to consider joining us:
- We consider ourselves to be a team of friends, and through our friendship, we help each other become more successful in the game. We are a friend-focus guild, as opposed to a loot-focused guild. Our philosophy is that today's best loot can become tomorrow's worst loot, but the bonds we create between ourselves in our family can never be outdated by a patch. We are a team first, and we use each others friendship to build ourselves up.
- Esperanza has a clear guild philosophy on where we're going and clear policies on how we want to get there. We strongly believe that only though a clear vision and with clear rules in place can we have the foundation of success. We have a good guild foundation and we know what we're trying to achieve. We also have clear expectations that we have, as opposed to other guilds which manage themselves on the whims of the officers.
- Esperanza has a well-defined recruiting policy where we invite people who are like-minded and compatible with us. A person's character in the game is secondary to their character in real life. We not only look for people who we feel are nice and active, but will fit into our community. This means we do not have "guild drama" like others do.
- Esperanza has withstood the test of time. Esperanza has been around since April 2011 and has crossed past the 6 month benchmark that so many other guilds before it haven't been able to meet. Esperanza has a very dependable and strong core community and we aren't going to close our doors anytime soon.
Joining our family
Esperanza is one of the most selective guilds on the server. Out of the dozens of people who apply to the guild each month, we find that only a minority of them are right for our guild. Many of the people we turn down are good, reliable people who have ended up in every major guild on the league faction of Nezeb.
We're not looking for people who spend thousands on the game or can solo A3 bosses with their eyes closed though. Our recruitment team looks for people who, above all else, are compatible with our family. We spend time with prospective members to make sure not only that they're the right kind of person for our guild, but that our guild can offer them what they want to get out of the game.
Overall, we are looking for mature, friend-focused, professional, fun-loving, long-term guild members. We expect a certain level of competency out of guild members, and at the same time, we are looking for people who can add to our guild's culture and be a part of our community on Allods Online.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, you've found the right guild for you, and I encourage you to visit our recruitment form or talk to our recruitment director, Lannachi, or the guild leader, Miriamel, if you want to talk to someone in-game.
The following are a list of resources that you can use to learn more about Esperanza:
- Esperanza main website
- Guild charter / rules
- Guild philosophy
- Our guild spotlight (outdated)
- Recruitment form
Thank you all very much for looking at what our guild has to offer! I hope you're successful at finding a guild that best suits you!