Basically a separated chat window. Type /ww to open the panel or click the text button.
Use these buttons to decide what text is shown. ^
The GlideScroller is ripped from AddonManager.
Customization (right click the text button):
Now with custom color creator. Set color with CusSet button.
Container Customization (right-click container buttons):
- /ww - Show/Hide WhisperWindow
/wwreset - Reset DND of WhisperWindow
/wwclear - Clear current window of text
/wwtotalclear - Clears all windows.
/wwtop - Set visibility above/below the map.
/wwhelp - Prints slash command information in All.
Download link: UI9 - WhisperWindow
Update (r18) or (2.5):
- I would highly recommend deleting all versions prior to r18 as I restructured the files and you'll end up with lots of useless stuff.
Added container customization and naming via right-clicking the container buttons.
Restructured the code.
Added /wwhelp for German, thanks to Carnifex for the translations.
Update (r20) or (2.6):
- Now has Brazilian localization in Portuguese. Guild message of the day display when first logging in, and whisper failure notification.
Update (r21) or (2.7):
- Lots of changes;
Reduced size of config panel, increased size of container modification panel, attached color panel to container modification panel (responds to container modification button right clicks).
Added localized help for all localized languages.
Translation message printed on first run.
Added combat log, loot log, (defaulted off); and skill, experience, auction notifications, and world announcements.
Added container maximum message limitation controls.
Added /wwtotalclear, and removed all slash commands that have buttons.
Update (r23) or (2.8);
- Re-repaired the emote/system message containing no names error.
Modified some code here and there. Added Quest logging with goal display toggle, self only money pick up, item pick-ups aside from just loot, and group invite error notifications.
Update (r24) or (2.9):
- Changed some localizations, added more.
Added Screenshot notifications, ReadyCheck notifications and clickable named results, Guild join/left notifications.
Fixed some slight bugs.
- Added stack counting mechanics to item looting, system messages, and item linking.
- More chat-based aesthetic changes.
Add-on will now show improper HTML-ed Client messages and will correct certain damaged ones (boss drops).
Requires ConfigWindow to configure now.
Added loot roll and loot choice hiding/displaying.