Displays combat texts in various customizable settings. It's very light-weight. I've had it hit well over 100+ combat text widgets at once with no lag.
Example of Chaos setting movement;
Better quality video that shows the new Containers;
Configurable via ConfigWindow.
Curse Download - NCT v1.5.2
- "Normal" - random end point in chosen direction.
"Chaos" - random mid point in chosen direction, inverted end point.
"Dance" - half mid point in chosen direction, random mid point in chosen direction,
half mid point in chosen direction.
"Trap" - half mid point in chosen direction, random mid point in chosen direction, return to start.
"Butterfly" - alternating form of "Trap" in chosen direction.
"3D" - attaches 3D widgets to the target/player if available (uses Max Container Widgets as a limiter).
"2DContainer" - runs the widgets through a quick 2D scroll container placed at the desired position via ConfigWindow (uses Max Container Widgets as a limiter).
Things to be added:
- More maths; I hate maths, but maths are necessary for more styles.
- Added ConfigWindow to the .pak file.
Added <clipContent>false</clipContent> to the Containers so that large texts are not clipped.
- Used a .pak file to reduce the memory on disk.
Minor bugfix to correct situations where multiple containers options are used at one time.
- Added 2D and 3D containers.
- Repaired the add-on for 2.0.06.
Made additional changes to functional code that should prevent the buff loss spam that the last version had.
- Repaired the ability to turn Experience and Combat Glory on and off.
- Added Experience and Combat Glory gains as their own customizable category.
Added a repositioning drag and drop for all categories accessible via ConfigWindow with a centered widget based modified version of SLA's LibDnD.lua.
Added a shortened numerical display accessed via ConfigWindow, converts values over 1000 to 1k. Has minor intelligence and can turn 12400 to 12.4k instead of 13k like the game normally does.
- Fixed all the math problems. Repaired pet functionality. Added styles "Dance", "Trap", and "Butterfly".