- Leaving combat or resurrecting a character now causes his/her mercenaries to resurrect.
- The Costume of the Influential Druid will now display correctly.
- Characters will no longer be dismounted by using the Recruit's Chest.
- Game options now can be accessed from the Authorization Screen.
- Fixed an error that caused an issue with the Pauldrons of the Lost Astral Healer displaying in the character Screen.
- The background image of the Authorization Screen is now animated.
- The greeting message welcoming new players has been changed.
- Glyphs will now stack up to 100 in a single slot.
- Music Volume can now be adjusted or Muted in the Main Menu. - The Option button is located in the Authorization Screen.
- A Symbol of Glory can now be turned in simply by using it.
- The process of obtaining "The Great" title has been changed.
- The amount of Amalgam needed to buy an Emblem of Greatness has been decreased.
-The number of Counterfoils that can be obtained each week has been increased.
-A Part of the Astral Map can be exchanged for 1 Emblem of Greatness, while 2 Emblems can be obtained for a Part of the Mysterious Astral Map.
-Completing the quest in the Cave of Tka-Rik will grant 2 Emblems of Greatness, and Astral Keys are no longer required.
- Battle Emblems can no longer be exchanged for Emblems of Greatness.
- Now markers of important NPCs are always displayed on the map.
- Some activated spells will no longer be dispelled upon quitting the game (Aura of Potency, Aura of Ferocity, etc.)
- Those who unlocked the Path of the Great now can switch to another talent build in all locations, including the Arena of Death and June Catacombs, provided they are out of battle.
- The helper's status will no longer be reset upon quitting the game.
- Visual and sound effects of both League and Empire starting adventures have been improved.
- User Agreement has been updated.
- Forum userbars now work properly.
- Alexandra Soldina is now found in the Astral Academy.
- Upon switching factions, all Elven Dancers in the character's bag are replaced with Gramophones.
- Now Craftsman's Chest, Apprentice's Chest, Master's Chest and Distinguished Master's Chest can be sold to any merchant for the cost of the components they contain.
- Overall Game performance has been improved.
- If a faction change occurs after the completion of "Keys to the Astral", the quest will reactivate 7 days later.
- New information added to the description of "Pledge of Eulogy" quest.
- More Prestige points will be given for unlocking the Path of the Great.
- New quests "The Creator's Trials: The Deserted Farm" and "The Creator's Path: The Deserted Farm" have been added.
- character can get Meteorite Fragments as a reward.
- The Astral Sectors map is now colour-coded to reflect the sectors' difficulty and quality of loot.
- Ninth Generation Ship Devices of Legendary quality are now available.
- New information added to the description of Symbol of Glory. The character will receive 10 points of Loyalty and a few Prestige points upon use.
- Now local quests Progress shown on the map includes quests of the current and the next level.
- Fixed an error where no reward was given to Bards upon completing certain quests.
- Fixed an error where a character still had access to their previous faction's Port upon switching factions.
- Fixed an error where "The Creator's Path: Far Astral" and "The Creator's Trials: Unexplored Astra" quests counted as uncompleted on the Isle of Far-Far-Away.
- Astral Academy is not a PVP location.
- Fixed an error where userMods.FromWString added html tags to the text.
- Mages visual effects may now be hidden. This option is available from "Class Abilities" menu.
- You can now navigate through game chat using your mouse scroll wheel.
- Now 4 ship cannons can be looted on Astral Isles. The cannons may be different.
Character cannot equip a second earring with a Glyph if the Glyph's quality is higher than that of its slot.
- If a mercenary dies in combat, they will resurrect 5 seconds after the battle ends. If they die out of combat, they resurrect 5 seconds later.
- Fixed an error where "The Most Important Task" quest referred to the Twilight Isle instead of the Isle of Revelation.
- Quest markers appear on the map of Private Allods.
- A 66 slot bag is now available from Astral Servant for Tokens of the Explorer.
- The character receives 10% more experience under the minority faction effect. In this case Patronage abilities consume 10% of Myrrh cost.
- Maze construction is now available for characters possessing a Private Allod.
- Now quests for building a Private Allod can be completed.
- Fixed an error where some temporary effects from using Incense or feeding mounts suddenly disappeared.
- Fixed an error where "Path to Success" quest could not be completed.
- Now the last attack by a character on his/her enemy is displayed in the game chat under the corresponding tab.
- Cursed Glyphs can now be inserted into items producing a negative effect on stats. A full set of Glyphs will not grant an additional bonus if any of the Glyphs is cursed.
- Animation of Specks of Light has been improved.
- The list of factions in the Reputation tab is now alphabetically sorted.
- The pop-up tips for Glyphs have been improved.
- Now Glyphs can be upgraded using the Glyph upgrader of the same or higher quality, including cursed ones.
- Fixed an error where game chat notifications for friends logging in and out were duplicated.
- Now equipment that requires certain Reputation is sold within Recruit's Chest.
- Calendar improved.
- New filters for Events and colours of Events' names added: grey for past Events, green for active Events, blue for upcoming Events.
- Auto movement feature added to the Calendar. It routes to the Events' Location where possible.
- Valuables tab of the character screen improved. Now all the Valuables are grouped in accordance to their Category.
- Glyphs are now inserted into empty slots by default. A Glyph will replace one of a lower quality if no vacant slot is available.
- If a character is kicked from a Group, a message is now displayed in the game chat.
- Profanity filter has been updated and improved.
- Description of sections in characters bags improved.
- Fixed an error where game chat failed to work when switching between tabs.
- Stormy sectors of the Unexplored Astral can now be visited by a Group created automatically.
- This is possible aft accepting the corresponding quest at the port and allowing some time for Group creation.
+ If there are not enough players, the appropriate mercenaries will be added to the Group.
+ When complete, the whole Group will be teleported to the island.
+ Having completed the island, a player can leave the Group, wait until another Group is created or the same Group will be teleport again.
+ If needed, new players will be added to complete that group.
- All regular rules for Group matching are applied. Now it is possible to select the island you want to visit according to the reward types available by talking to the corresponding NPC.
- Now a player initially has access to 14 sectors of the Unexplored Astral, instead of 3 sectors. Maps and Replicas of the Map's Parts within the Unexplored Astral now double the speed of opening new sectors.
- Competition for chests of the Anomalous Sector has been improved.
- Revenue received in Trade War and on the Caravan Route has been increased to match level 55.
-New Trade Allods have been added to the Mysterious Astral. Here your unwanted goods can be sold at more favorable prices than those available in the Unexplored Astral.
Now the damage dealt by the Adrenaline Rush modifier is received directly by a character, not the barriers.
- A new region has been added to the Astral, where players can fight powerful new monsters and receive excellent rewards.
- The Astral Academy has been added to the game, where the open moorings are located. The ship hangar and port will be moved there.
- The Astral Academy Portal will be connected to the general Transport network. Lapidarist, Mercenary Leader and other important NPCs can be found there, as well as the Astral Gates and Anvil of Artifacts.
- A new service of Paid Moorings has been added.
-There are only five moorings.
-To obtain a pass to one of them, captains of astral ships have to participate in an auction.
-The auction lasts a week starting on day 26 of each Month. Bids are accepted in gold.
-Those who win the auction will have the right to move their ship from the hangar to their own open mooring.
- For a Month, the following services will be available for the mooring owner;
+ A private place for their ship displaying the owner's name and that of his/her Guild.
+ Their own mooring, jumping device and access to full Astral Academy functionality.
+ 24/7 security.
+ Even when the player is offline, their ship remains at the mooring.
+ Everyone can see the magnificence and decoration of your ship at any time.
+ Repair free-of-charge.
+ The ship summoned at the mooring will be repaired automatically and will restore its hull strength.
+ Convenient Group formation.
+ When on board the ship, a player can easily summon allies to the jumping device provided they are out of combat, even if the ship has already left the mooring.
+ This option is free, has no cooldown and consumes no Astral Transporters.
- Cruises in Sarnaut.
+ Cruises in Sarnaut. The mooring owner can cruise in the most picturesque places of Sarnaut and see Lightwood, Holly Land or other sights from a fabulous aerial view.
- The Token of Gold and a new colour pattern for Titan will now be available as rewards from the Anomalous Sector.
- Now Legendary Astral Maps received in the Unexplored Astral grant access to the Mysterious Astral up to the sectors where the epic Glyphs can be obtained.
- Flying distance to Trade Allods upon jumping with the astolabe has been brought into compliance with the flying distance to Astral isles.
- Fixed an error where reactor shutdown and turbine did not work in the Anomalous Sector.
- If a party member is not on board of a ship, he/she no longer spends Astral Replicators or Astral Keys upon approaching an island.
- Fixed an error where Pure Etherium of varied lifetimes combined in a single slot disappeared before the specified time.
- "Getting to Know the Astral". Fixed an error where an astral ship disappeared aft creating or disbanding a Group on board.
- If a character joins a Group to visit the Astral for certain equipment, but the Group fails to gather, they join another Group and keep the loot they initially aimed for.
- A hint will be shown in case the character's ship doesn't move in battles.
- The fewer Astral Sectors the character has explored, the more exploration points they get while using the Replica of the Part of the Astral Map.
- Astral damage now inflicts 180% damage to shields and 50% damage to the hull.
- All Parts of Astral Map bound to the character can bring Astral exploration to its maximum.
- Quests for ship devices now refer to the correct locations.
- Fierce Tempting Predator is now replaced by Fierce Octulhu in Growing sectors of the Mysterious Astral.
- Now Replicators remain active even if a character logs out.
- The drop chance of Pure Etherium is lowered in the Astral layers that require between level 4-7 lof ship devices.
- Now neither Astral nor Ethereal Replicators can be activated in the Near Astral.
- Players who have already completed the "Astral Monster Den" quest are on board of a ship, they are unable to enter this lair again. A notification message will appear.
- Increased the minimum time to finish an island with Unstable Reflection effect.
- Now sectors of Mysterious Astral are opened after 35 sectors of Unexplored Astral sectors.
- The Astral Barrier modifier has beed Disabled.
- Duck River Run. Dusty the Daring now absorbs all damage when she is under the Clouds of Smoke effects.
- Fixed an error where only one Group Member received components for professions.
- Old Lighthouse. Animation of the abilities will now display correctly when fighting Sturdy Door.
- Emerald isle. Fixed an error where Guild Prestige was given for killing monsters summoned by Dobrinya Velikov.
- Tlalcoa Ruins are now ready for exploration.
- Darkblood Citadel. Fixed an error where Wooshan boss could not be killed.
- Reflection of Defiled Ruins. Fixed an error where Prestige points were not counted correctly aft killing Soul Sucker.
- Metal Municipality. Fixed an error where Negus Mengulis could not be killed.
- Dead Hills. Fixed an error where mobs, under the effect of Astral Subterfuge could not been attacked, leaving them able to attack character after Sarang Fravashi's death.
- Burst of Mana from the reactor now deals the correct amount of damage to character and devices in proportion to its overheating.
- Now several astral ships can be used by one Group of players.
- All constructed ships now start with generation 4 hulls and devices. Level 4 devices of a rare quality can be bought from Free Traders.
- Energy consumption of "Lightning" Motor of generation 7, 8 and 9 has been decreased.
- Fixed an error that caused excessive overheating of the ship's reactor upon shipwreck.
- Icons of generation 7 to 9 Transforming Crystals have been changed.
- Calculation of hits on Astral Demons have been improved, in particular on Octulhu and Fierce Tempting Predator. Now the cannons will not miss if they are aimed correctly.
Ship Visor's Interface has been improved. Now it is sufficient to select the target in order to use abilities. Zoom function is used only for visual effect and does not affect accuracy. Effects on the target and your ship can now be viewed directly from the Visor's Interface.
- Shield Boost now works correctly.
- Fixed an error where Improved Ultrafast-firing cannons VII had 3 types of damage, instead of 5, and the cooldown displayed for 2 types of its damage was displayed incorrectly.
- The character is no longer resurrected at the same Location where he/she has unsummoned the astral ship: either the Hangar or Astral Academy.
- Burst of Mana from the reactor no longer deals any damage to character who are being resurrected on a ship.
- Sorting of ship devices improved.
- Anomalous Bomb can no longer be used in the hangar or Astral Academy.
- Fixed an error where beam cannons Typhoon VII-IX consumed more energy than was stated in the description.
- Cooldown indicators for dodge, parry and block removed.
- The Fervor effect cannot be obtained from dead Group Members.
- The Ballade effect is now applied to all Group Members, irather than select members depending on the ability rank. Duration of the effect is 1 minute. Cooldown of the Ballade spell is now 15, 7 or 5 seconds depending on its rank.
- The Combat Tune Ruby now decreases cooldown and energy consumption of the Dancing Blade and Raving Blade abilities by 5, 10 and 15 % instead of 15, 30 and 45%, depending on its rank.
- The Melpomene's Favor Ruby no longer decreases cooldown of the Muse ability. In addition to its regular effect, this Ruby increases energy restoration by 3, 6 and 9 points per second, depending on its rank.
- The Requiem effect is now applied to a random target, instead of all Bard's enemies.
- Fixed an error where Bard's Elegy and Nocturne abilities failed to work correctly aft using the Invigoration spell.
- Rhapsody can be cast on any Group Member. However, only one player in the Group can be under this effect at a time.
- Timpani. Effect timeout now equals to its cooldown.
- Bards songs effects are now applied correctly if sung by a few Bard in a Group.
- Now Nocturne effect applies through correct period of time.
- The Providence ability now correctly restores health to a friendly target when they receive damage stored in the holy barrier.
- Fixed an error that sometimes caused the Heartening Aura ability to not work properly.
- Frost damage dealt by spells is decreased by 12%, while Lightning damage is decreased by 8%. Damage infliected by the Static Charge Ruby is decreased by 50%.
- Fixed an error where duration of the Conflagrate effect was not increased in accordance with the characters Conviction.
- Damage of Elemental Surge has been increased.
- Panic effect of Wall of Flame spell can now be blocked by Ballade ability.
- Breakdown now can create a maximum of 12 Illusions
- Now a second strike by Icy Comet and Icy Asteroid spells always inflicts normal damage.
- Hoarfrost now works properly.
- The effect of Wall of Flame now spreads upon the whole area of its visual effect.
- Icy Grave effect is no longer canceled if the spell is cast repeatedly on a single target.
- The description of Cascade Ruby has been corrected.
- Fiery Discharge no longer impacts dead creatures.
- The Exhaust Evil ability has been changed. Now it deals damage to all enemies in front of the player.
- The Pious Brand ability has been renamed to Pious Words. This ability now deals no damage but curses the enemies and prevents them from Healing.
- The Holy Blow ability now considerably decreases the damage in all their barriers. The description of Holy Blow has also been fixed.
- Energy consumption and damage dealt by the Strike of Justice ability have been decreased, and this ability no longer applies the Divine Sentence effect.
- Damage dealt by the Immobilize ability has been decreased.
- Light Infusion ability now affects the target with minimal percentage of health instead of minimal value.
- Grim Prophecy now works correctly.
- Will Suppression is no longer displayed as a positive effect.
- Grim Prophecy now Gives 3 stacks of Concentration effect.
- Master of Illusions Ruby changed. Summoned Twin takes 17%, 30% or 50% of damage (depending on its rank) instead of Psionicist. The twin takes double the damage absorbed.
- Now Phantasmal Killer ability inflicts proper damage.
- Fixed an error where defensive effect did not impact Ath-Zak properly.
- Somersault now knocks the target down instead of stunning it.
Cooldown of all Warden's racial abilities is now 2 minutes.
- The Natural Balance ability now distributes absolute health values instead of percentage values and does not affect casting of spells including summoners Blood Aegis.
- Fixed an error where the petss icon disappeared while using the Call of the Wild ability.
- Static Charge. Duration extended. 1 stack of effect fades every 16 seconds.
- Open Wound. Duration of effects extended to 9 seconds. Damage reduced by 66%.
- Pet's attack damage reduced by 8%.
- Wolf's Blow, Lion's Blow and Bear's Blow: Damage increased by between 10% and 20% depending on rank.
- Boar's Blow. Damage reduced by 20% to 30% depending on rank.
- Hawk's Strike. Damage increased by 50 to 70% depending on rank. If the target is affected by Open Wound, Searing Pain effect is applied as well (Energizing Blows Ruby is required).
- Flash Lightning, Lightning Strike. Damage increased by 20 to 30%. Chance to cast Unbalanced effect increased.
- Great Hunt now increases petss damage by 30%, 35% or 40%.
- Vortex. Damage increased by 100 to 150% depending on rank. If the target is affected by - Open Wound, Searing Pain effect is applied as well.
- Storm. Damage increased by 70 to 80% depending on rank.
- Bee Swarm. Damage increased by 30 to 50% depending on rank.
- Snake's Strike. Damage increased by 90 to 130% depending on rank.
- Tiger's Strike. Damage increased by 20 to 30% depending on rank.
- Bark Shield. Ruby has only one rank that increases Warden's armor now.
- Tornado. Damage reduced by 12% to 25% depending on rank.
- Maul, Mangle. Damage increased by 25 to 55% depending on rank.
- Rip. Damage increased by 146 to 200% depending on rank. Damage to the target affected by - Searing Pain effect reduced by 5% to 7% depending on rank.
- Chomp. Damage increased by 10 to 40% depending on rank.
- Shred. Damage increased by 80%. Damage to the target affected by Searing Pain effect reduced by 5% to 7%
- Rip up!! no longer summons pets until its health and energy are fully restored.
- Wardens potions now stack up to 100 (except Explosive Potion, Aqua Vitae and Aqua Eternus). Potions cannot be used without brewing skills. Potions' efficiency depends on rank.
- Explosive Potion. Damage increased by 70%.
- Lethargy Potion now affects Undead and mechanical enemies.
- Predatory Urge. Increases Rage.
- Shroud of Blood. Gives a chance to increase Warden's damage temporarily, if their pet had to leave the battle.
- Shield of Nature. Improves Shield of Nature ability. Increases the Nature and elemental resistances.
- Rubies Modified:
+ Dirty Paws no longer increases petss rage.
+ Acute Pain Ruby deals damage when Searing Pain effect fades.
+ Innate Rage, Brutality. Efficiency decreased.
+ Lightning Master. Increases damage for 4%, 8% or 12% dealt only by Lightning Strike and Flash Lightning spells.
+ Channeled Lightning. Reduced cooldown for Tornado and Storm. Reduced Vortex cast time.
+ Exceptional Balance. Gives a permanent bonus instead of a temporary chance to dodge.
+ Claws of Fury. Increases damage dealt by Tiger's Strike, Hawk's Strike, Bear's Blow and Snake's Strike for 3%, 6% and 9%.
+ Feral Instincts. Increases instinct for 5%, 10% or 15%.
+ Pilgrim's Way. No longer decreases cooldown for Wolf's Blow and Lion's Blow.
+ Power Explosion, Blast Wave. Damage increase reduced.
+ Heightened Senses Ruby now increases Wardens armor.
+ Bark Shield slightly weakened. It now increases armor for 35% and no longer inflicts Slowdown effect. Its cooldown duration is reduced to 90 seconds. Increases Nature, Holy and Elemental resistance ("Shield of Nature" Ruby is required).
- Description for Storm, Maul! and Mangle abilities fixed.
- Lightning Charge. Mechanic changed.
- The Pain Shock effect is no longer canceled after misses.
- Recommended Rubies list changed.
- Warrior's abilities and Rubies changed.
- The descriptions of Rapid Slash, Jagged Slice, Vicious Spin and Vicious Whirlwind abilities have been fixed.
- Fixed an error where Severe Wounds Ruby failed to increase dual weapons' damage.
- Headbutt. Inflictied damage and combat advantage consumption decreased.
- Fixed an error where the time remaining indicator disappeared during extra time of a Goblinball game.
- The rewards obtained for battles at the Witch's Hollow and the Deserted Farm are increased by 25%.
Arena of Death
- Fixed an error where letters containing Amalgam could not be received.
- Fixed an error where a chest could be carried out of Arena of Death.
- Fixed an error where the value of Mightiness was displayed incorrectly aft recalculating the guild's Fame and Stature.
- Fixed an error where a team failed to receive 2500 points after capturing three checkpoints.
- The losing team now receives Signs of Victory.
- Fixed an error where all Items related to the "Shrewd Harpy Warrior Ahella" quest disappeared from the bags as soon as the quest was abandoned.
- A team is now randomly assigned a side on a battles.
- Fixed an error where a guild could lose segments of a sector after recalculating Fame and Stature to Mightiness.
- Now the Join button is always available. The error when players out of UTC+4 time Zone were unable to join the fight is to be fixed.
- Fixed an error where segments' defense time reset after game servers had rebooted.
- Fixed an error where all sectors went to master with 20 Neutral sectors upon weekly recalculation.
- Fixed an error where Points of Influence were miscounted if a selected sector had no defenders.
- Fixed an error where a character could still take part in skirmishes series after defeat.
- Fixed an error where Join and Change Time buttons were unavailable during Battles of Champions.
- Fixed an error where a defeated Champion could join the queue again.
- Goblinball Event is now available from level 8.
- Now it is impossible to Kick the ball beyond your goalposts.
- Now a goblinball match ends after extra time even if the score is zero-zero.
- The Token of Gold price increased.
- Guild Prestige points can no longer be obtained by killing bosses.
- All bosses now have level 55. Items of Draconic Aspect can be loot.
- Sihal. Resist ability now returns correct amount of damage.
- Incoming damage from bosses corrected. Some small errors fixed.
- All bosses except Bouncer's turrets have become weaker.
- Bouncers health has been significantly reduced as well as Teeth Punch cooldown time.
- Sihal. Damage from all AOE spells reduced. Cooldown of Breath of Darkness spell increased to 12 seconds.
- Nihil. Power Circuit cooldown increased to 8 seconds. The last phase of the fight starts at 25% of boss' health.
-Lightning Arc no longer damages character under Invisible Blades effect.
-Turret no longer attacks characters affected by Invisible Blades effect or those who had been attacked by Power Circuit during the last 5 seconds.
- Fixed an error where Nihil stopped attacking.
- "Lab Thirteen" dungeon can now be completed
- Description of Symbol of Progress sold by Guild Master has been fixed.
- Treasury tab has been added to the Guild menu.
- A Guild's Gold reserve can be accessed through this tab. This tab allows any Guild Member to see the guild's account balance and the transaction History.
- Guild privileges' can be managed using the context menu in the Members tab. A new Guild rank of Treasurer has been added. The Treasurer can withdraw funds, announce tax collection and perform other actions. The Treasurer is a Guild Officer and has all officer's privileges. This rank can be assigned by the Guild Leader only.
- The Guild Leader and Treasurer have the right to withdraw funds from the Guild account with no restrictions. The Treasurer can also access the Fundraising tab. The Treasurer and the Guild Officer can pay for the guild's Dominion stakes.
- In the Treasury tab, each player can see his/her amount of debt to the Guild. Upon entering the game, each Guild Member will see a system message in the game chat indicating the sum he/she owes to the Guild. Each subsequent collectable amount will be summed up with the current debt.
- A Guild cannot be disbanded if there is gold in its Treasury.
- The Treasury's interface is still a work in Progress.
- A new Guild rank of Outlawed has been added. It will be assigned automatically to all character having the Punished status at the moment of the update. The Outlawed character cannot add money to Guild Treasury and will have all the other restrictions of the Punished status. - The Punished character, however, can still add money to the Guild's account.
- The Crafting process is no longer interrupted when moving.
- All profession items obtained as rewards for killing bosses on the islands will be received in special chests.
- Profession components looted from monsters will also be given in the chests, except for recipes.
- Location of the dialog option for buying the alchemy tool upgraders in the dialog menu has been changed.
- Weaponsmithing Profession has been added. Weaponsmiths can create all types of weapons. They use the same ore, pick and fuel as blacksmiths do. Omnum is also used in this Profession.
- Legendary or Epic Emeralds will temporarily be removed from Glyph Boxes, as well as from Lucid Glyph Boxes. Glyph Boxes of rare and uncommon quality contain only uncommon quality crafting Items.
- If a character receives a second Profession by using "Parchment of the Master Artisan", they are unable to receive it again by the corresponding quest.
- Description of level 52 upgrade Items changed.
- "Let There Be Light!!" quest. An incorrect quest marker has been fixed.
- "Imminent Retribution" quest. An incorrect quest marker has been fixed.
- Interactive displaying of Sites of Power on the map depending on the controlling faction has been added.
- Fixed an error where Imperial characters could not capture the Sites of Power.
- Now effects of Sites of Power can be applied only to characters up to level 30.
- Fixed an error where Imperial characters could not use captured Sites of Power for fast traveling.
- Frozen Peak. Players of the opposite faction can no longer be attacked within the Portal Keeper Zone.
- Some new portals have been added to facilitate traveling within the Location.
- Now Cunning Incarnate receives Devious Blows effect after using Toady's Sparks. This effect increases its damage and attack speed and fades upon death.
- Now "Secure Cover" quest works correctly.
- Fixed an error where "The Big Shot" quest could not be completed.
- Registries of Astral Deposits now can be turned in 10 at a time.
- Now both the Warden and his/her pets cannot move or use abilities and are immune to attacks upon ressurection of the character.
- Sorting of the Guild list on the Dominion map has been improved.
- Site Capturing visual effects have been improved.
- Displaying of Guild Emblems on the map has been improved.
- The battleground interface as well as the icons of flag capturing have been improved.
- Now the participants in the Battle of Champions receive an additional bonus to the number of Dominion Glyph Boxes they obtain. The more successful they were in the battles, the higher the bonus is.
- Now a Group of Champion can only fight with another Group of Champion. If there are no other groups of Champion in the queue, the battles will be postponed until a matching opponent is found.
- Dominion keys are no longer required. Instead, the number of visits for this battleground is limited to 5 a week.
- Now the upgradable Glyphs can be used to upgrade other Glyphs of this type, provided they are of a rare quality.
- Fixed an error where Crow Whistle failed to summon a Courier Raven to complete - "Negotiations" and "The Raven's Report" quests.
- Fixed an error where killing the Damned Soul was not counted and the appropriate quest could not be completed, if the Twin abilitiy was used.
- Gameplay has been improved.
- Fixed an error that dealt damage to character aft they teleport to Gipat using the Mysterious Stone.
- "Ancient Guards" quest. Cooldown of the Ancient Rod has been decreased to 3 seconds, instead of 30.
- Amount of experience received for the "Battle on the Bridge" and "Low On Ammunition" quests has been decreased.
- "Helping the Sharpshooters" quest. Fixed an error where boar kills were not counted correctly.
- "Behind the Stone Door" quest now works correctly.
- A portal to Tep's Pyramid has been added. To activate the portal, a player should compete the "Black Pyramid Portal" quest.
- "Big Escape! ". The Squirrel appearance now fades aft a players leaves Deserted Farm or Witch's Hollow during the quest.
- To take a chest, a player must have two effects active, "Charged Battery" and "Jumping Device Activated".
Kingdom of Elements
- A chest obtained for killing the Scorched Guardian no longer disappears within 2 hours.
- Scorched Guardian is now level 55. The loot reward is also level 55.
- Scorched Guardian enhanced.
- Fixed an error where the Scorched Guardian could not be killed.
- "Research This!!" quest. Fixed an error that caused the quest item to disappear after restarting the game.
- Now a special chest will be sent to the winners of "Marathon". Chests will contain Grains of Anthracite or Grains of Alabaster: 3 grains for first place, 2 grains for second place and 1 grain for third.
- Combine 100 Grains of Antracite to receive a horse mount colour pattern "Black Raven".
- Combine 100 Grains of Alabaster to receive a wolf mount colour pattern "White Silence".
- "Kirah Regiment" and "Expeditionary Corps" quests improved.
- Zone teleport is now available on Kirah. Talk to Keeper of Artifacts located near Resurrection points. New Resurrection point added on Dragon Ridge.
- Teleportation from the Crossroads to the camp is no longer available.
- Fixed an error that sometimes blocked the completion of the "Collector's Reward" quest.
- Now Impure Amalgam is obtainable on the Melting Isle.
- Automove for "No Longer a Luxury" quest now works correctly.
- Fixed an error that blocked the completion of the "The Temptress" quest.
- Fixed an error where NPCs' markers were displayed inconsistently on the minimap in Yasker's Tower.
- Fixed an error where destroying a quest item did not cause "Wrong Honey" quest to fail.
The Forgotten Temple
- Fixed an error that sometimes blocked the completion of the "Seven Steps to Restoration" quest.
- "Path of the Great" quest is no longer counted as failed upon completion of "Path of Trials" quest. New color patterns for Fury, Mammoth, Gryphon and Overlord's Aegis added.
- The cost of color patterns in Tka-Rik cave changed.
- "The Price of Truth", "Lost Expedition Report" and "Ciphered message" quests changed.
- Fixed an error where a quest marker for the "Special Experiment" quest was missing.
- "Hunting the Invisible" quest cannot be performed by a Group of players.
- "Awe and Conquer" quest. Fixed an error where the quest item could not be removed from the bags.
- The number of monsters required to kill for "Dangerous Inheritance", "Disinsection", "Contemplating the Swamp" and "Illusory Delicacy" quests is now displayed correctly.
- New Year. Snowballs will now stack up to 100 in a single slot.
- The Aura of Fortitude spell applied to a pet increases its energy.
- The title of a Warden's pet is sometimes displayed incorrectly.
- The Forgotten Temple. "Seven Steps to Restoration" quest sometimes cannot be completed.
- Item Shop. Buy gPotato button sometimes functions incorrectly.
- Dominion. Ahella warrior sometimes acts incorrectly.
- Game client incorrect shutdown is possible in case of rapid switching between the slots in the Stable.
- Unable to change faction if somebody is outbidding the character at an auction.
- Warden. Bark Shield ability is to be fixed.
- Some Warden abilities are not described correctly.
- Some merchants do not sell equipment for reputation.
- Incorrect message appears when using items from the additional section of the bag.
- Tep's Pyramid. Door in Sihal's room cannot be opened.
- Isle of Revelation. Characters are being pushed away too far by wormfaces' attacks.
- Irdrich. Problem may occur when crossing the bridge.
- Duck River Run. Game may crash while killing Chopper the Daring when Butcher appears.