have been introduced in the game. They are special items which increase the character's stats.
Glyphs can be added to special slots in your equipment. Wearing such items gives you bonuses according to the gem type.
Glyphs can be removed to be inserted in other items or to be upgraded.
Glyphs can only be inserted in items which have the same stat as the respective glyph.
Items have up to 3 slots.
You will receive a corresponding bonus only if all of the slots are filled.
You can obtain low-grade glyphs by completing quests or killing monsters.
Most of the glyphs can be upgraded in the Anvil of Artifacts just like Astral gear.
Participation in Dominion Wars awards players with glyphs.
Glyphs are sold as druses which can also give a glyph-upgrader. The chance to get an upgrader-glyph from a druse does not depend on the druse quality.
Glyph qualities are the same as item qualities.
In order to upgrade a glyph you should use a special Amalgam received for completing astral exploring quests.
Amalgam quality depends on difficulty of an astral quest. Amalgam type should correspond to glyph type.
Glyph upgrading rules:
•Glyphs can be upgraded only by using glyphs with the same stats.
•Resulting upgrading glyph will have the stats of initial upgrader glyph.
•Druse can give cursed glyph-upgraders.
The following professions have glyph recipes: blacksmithing, leatherworking and tailoring.
- Players are awarded with Recruit's Chest only for completing quests with levels 6 to 51.
- Astral Megaphones from Recruit's Chest are now replaced with other useful goods.
- Seed of Might now correctly increases character's Faith.
- New zones have been introduced: Irdrich, Sanctuary, Windy Hills and Crystal Mountain.
- The descriptions of trinkets from Dead City are now more detailed.
- A new event has been introduced: Dominion - a new kind of astral war for guilds. Fight and conquer Sarnaut!
- The Astral Confrontation event has been removed from the game.
- Fixed an error that kept Igsh Military District teleport available after changing faction to League.
- Faction selection screen has been slightly changed and improved.
- Game launcher now has the option to replay videos.
- Maximal character level has been raised to 55.
- Fixed an error that made it impossible to change faction using the Amulet of Renunciation.
- Latency and stability of game servers have been improved.
- Recruit's Chest, Veteran's Chest and Defender's Chest now give off-hand items.
- It is now possible to turn on add-ons in the main menu option.
- "Worthy Deal"
quest is no longer relevant for gameplay and will be soon removed.AstralGeneral
- The display of Trading Allods on the astral minimap has been improved.
- "A Glimpse into Astral Ship Building" quest - Valuable Package item is no longer needed to complete the quest.
- New islands and heroic dungeons are available in the Mysterious Astral.
- The second and third astral layers have been removed. Astral is now divided into 3 layers: Near Astral, Unexplored Astral and Mysterious Astral.
- The Near Astral is now a tutorial astral for new players. Any player can explore it once access to the hangar is granted.Islands
- Desecrated Forest - Fixed an error that prevented you from stacking the required number of "Madman's Heart" effects.
- If a group does not kill trash monsters they will join the fight with the boss.
- Underwater Kingdom - Fixed an error where the Sea King's spells worked incorrectly.Access to Astral Islands
- The Kirah quest chain to access astral islands has been removed and replaced by the Irdrich quest chain. All characters who completed the Kirah quest chain receive access to islands automatically.
- Access to Dominion is unlocked by the same way as access to the Unexplored Astral (part of astral maps, etc.).
- The following changes have been applied:
•Sectors are now unlocked in groups. You no longer unlock single sectors.
•The first unlocked islands in the Unexplored Astral are home to bosses that drop rare quality items which can be equipped.
•While unlocking Unexplored Astral islands, Dominion islands are being unlocked as well.
•Limit of deaths is now applied to all sectors except of the Near Astral.
- Quests for opening astral islands have been introduced. The quests have different difficulty levels. Unlocking a layer adds new quests in this layer.
The quests are weekly and are given by NPCs in the astral ports. If you complete a quest for acquiring astral keys, all quest progress of unlocking access to islands will be cancelled.Mysterious Astral
- In each sector there is a chance to get to one of four heroic dungeons instead of an island.
•Boss kill rewards:
•Special emblems (only from the last bosses) and signs (from other bosses) can be acquired to summon Dominion pets.
•Characters receive Amalgam to upgrade gems by turning in quests at the astral port. Astrolabe jump consumes 2 charges instead of 1. ClassesGeneral
- Two new abilities have been added to each class which are available from level 52. They require Tears of Dragon that are placed in corresponding equipment slots. Damage depends on the quality of Tears of Dragon. Skills and talents have been reset.
Myrrh traders sell common Tears of Dragon. Servants of the Light sell uncommon Tears of Dragon but only if you have sufficient reputation received for daily quests.
-Scout: • Blade Storm
: Teleports you 5/7/8 times to a random enemy within a 15 yard radius every 0.5 seconds and inflicts damage. When using this ability, you are immune to negative spells and control effects. Consumes 4 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases the damage dealt. • Onslaught
: Applies an effect that increases the movement and attack speed by 12% and decreases the cooldown and energy consumption for all offensive abilities that depend on the weapon speed. Duration: 20 seconds. Under this effect, all shots can be used while moving. Consumes 6 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases the movement and attack speed.
- Mage: • Elemental Surge
: Enchants the space between the caster and the target for 8 seconds. After casting is interrupted or finished, the spell deals damage per second of cast time to the target and other enemies within 10 yards. If the cast time exceeds 4 seconds, the targets will be knocked down for 2 seconds. Consumes 2 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases the damage. • Magic Tactics
: Applies an effect that prevents interruption of spell casting when receiving damage, moving or jumping. Duration: 12 seconds. Consumes 5 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases the duration of the effect.
- Summoner: • Immunodeficiency
: Dispels the effects of poisons and diseases from the target causing Putrefy and Decomposition effects to instantly deal the remaining damage, Neurotoxic effect to deal the damage and stun the target, and Wandering Fever and Volatile Infection to dispel dealing damage. Consumes 3 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality reduces the cooldown. • Dark Vigor
: Applies the Dark Vigor effect to your minion granting it with a new ability. Duration: 20 seconds. The effect allows your Guard to stun the enemy with every second Hateful Blow for 12 seconds, helps your Lurker to restore health of group members every 4 seconds, and allows your Cadaver and Fiend to apply the Obscure Essence effect to a target increasing acid damage during next three attacks. Consumes 5 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases the duration of the effect.
- Psionicist: • Astral Breath
: Inflicts Astral damage to all enemies within a 25 yard radius every 2 seconds and decreases movement speed by 50%. Duration: 8 seconds. Consumes 1 stack of the Concentration effect after use. Consumes 3 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragons of a higher quality increases the damage dealt. • Thoughtful Spirit
: Inflicts Astral damage to a target. Consumes 1 stack of the Thoughtful Spirit effect. Every 20 seconds an additional stack of the Thoughtful Spirit is generated, up to 5 stacks. Consumes 1 Tear of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragons of a higher quality increases the damage dealt.
- Paladin: • Autodafe
: Inflicts Fire damage per second and prevents from using abilities. Duration: 3/4/5 seconds depending on the rank. Consumes 2 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality reduces the cooldown. • Pious Anger
: Increases the damage you deal by 12% and allows using any melee combat abilities from a distance of 12 yards. Duration: 12 seconds. Consumes 6 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragons of a higher quality increases additional damage and melee attack range.
- Warden: • Chain Lightning
: Inflicts damage to the target and all enemies within a 10 yard radius, then affects the next target in the same way. Up to 5 targets can be affected. Consumes 3 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases damage dealt by Chain Lightning. • Rip up!
: Commands your pet to attack the target. The pet inflicts damage every 0.5 seconds for 2 and stuns the enemy for 0.5 seconds. Consumes 2 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases the duration of the ability.
- Bard: • Encore
: Instantly restores all class abilities except for Encore and Shadow Duette. Consumes 5 Tears of Dragon. Cooldown of the Encore ability is decreased by 50% when using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality. • Shadow Duette
: Summons your shadowy copy at a specified place for 16 seconds. A copy will perform all the songs that were played during its summoning. A copy cannot be selected as a target and attacked. Consumes 4 Tears of Dragon. A copy will be summoned for a longer period of time when using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality.
- Healer: • Providence
: Applies up to 6 stacks of the Providence effect to a target. Upon receiving damage, one stack is consumed and a friendly target restores health, while a hostile target inflicts Holy damage. Consumes 3 Tears of Dragons. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases the number of effect stacks. • Faith Boundaries
: Applies a damage absorbing effect to a friendly target. Duration: 30 seconds. Upon expiry of the effect all nearby enemies will be knocked down for 2 seconds. Consumes 4 Tears of Dragon. Damage absorbed is increased when using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality.
- Warrior: • Reasoned Aggression
: Applies an effect generating 10 combat advantage points every second. Duration: 7/9/10 seconds. While this effect is active, you are in combat. Consumes 3 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality reduces the cooldown. • Heroic Might
: Generates 3 stacks of the Heroic Might effect for 20 seconds. Each time you use your Forceful Kick, Punch, Hack, Devastating Blow and Flawless Strike 1 stack of the effect is consumed. Your abilities additionally inflict damage. Forceful Kick and Punch effects knock the target 10/15/20 yards back. Hack effect stuns the target for 2.4 seconds. Devastating Blow and Flawless Strike cause Deep Wound effect inflicting additional damage each second for 3 seconds. Consumes 3 Tears of Dragon. Using Tears of Dragon of a higher quality increases additional damage dealt by the Heroic Might effect and duration of the Broken Legs effect.
- All mana-using classes now have the same increased base Faith level.Healer
- Fixed an error that caused two-handed staff and shield to be given to Healer's incarnation.
- Execution ability is now activated.Scout
- The descriptions of Scout abilities have been improved and are now more detailed.Psionicist
- Twin ability has no longer a cooldown.
- New Exodus ability has been added.Warden
- Alchemist potion components are now stackable up to 100 in a single bag slot.Bard
- Power Chord effect applied to enemies is now displayed as negative.Devices
- Devices operation has been changed slightly.Cannons
- Shot cooldown of uncommon quality is 20 seconds, rare - 20 or 10 seconds, legendary - 10, 20 or 40 seconds. Shot cooldown of existing cannons (generations 1 to 6) stays the same.
- Cannon damage increases by 15% and energy consumption increases by 10% depending on cannon quality.
- Firing range of all seventh generation cannons is 500 metres. Cannons are now more efficient.Type of cannon shots
-Cannons that differ only in shot type have been changed:
•Uncommon cannons only inflict fire damage.
•Rare cannons can inflict fire, acid and astral damage.
•Legendary cannons inflict all types of damage (including lightning and AoE fire damage).
- Lightning shots have 70% of base damage, but each shot applies an effect which decreases an astral demon's damage and speed by 10%. Effect stacks up to 4 times. Lightning shots are very effective in various situations.
- Astral damage no longer overheats a reactor.
- Descriptions of cannons have been changed: They now include all supported damage types. All astral monsters now have various vulnerabilities. For example, a demon has 25% vulnerability to fire and 20% resistance to acid. To deal maximal damage you should consider such vulnerabilities. However, AoE shots ignore it and deal 100% damage.Engines
- Speed of engines now depends on their quality: the higher the quality of the engine, the higher its power.Helms
- Energy consumption while turning has been changed. If the speed is 20% higher than the average then energy consumption per second is increased by 44%. The faster the helm is, the more energy it consumes.
- Rules of fast ship turning have been changed. Such a turn is 3 times faster and needs more energy than a normal turn. Cooldown is 15 seconds. It works for 5 seconds then switches to a normal turn.Scanners
- "The Eye" scanner has an energy-free invisibility function (instead of decreasing island searching cost). The "Watchman" scanner has an energy-free island search (instead of decreasing laying a route cost). The "Sentry" scanner has an energy-free search of enemy ships carrying chests. The base energy cost of searching islands is decreased for all scanners. The energy cost of invisibility and laying a route functions is increased. Visor
- Visor functions have been changed. Now improved visors have all common visor functions, but only a few of these functions are main functions. Main functions have decreased cooldown and Astral Emanation consumption by 2 times. Improved visors are suitable for certain needs, but have all available functions as well.
- When a ship reaches a maximal altitude its vertical speed is reset.
- Ships can now be built starting from level 35.
- If a character stands anywhere at the pier and the captain uses an astrolabe jump he reaches the ship.Draconic Aspect
- The description of cursed Draconic Aspect items has been improved: Item gives bonus to stats only if it is not cursed.Interface
- Messages in chat tabs no longer disappear over time.
- Item descriptions now include the number of such items in a stack.
- Item finding function in the Auction House has been improved.
- The most important talents have been marked as recommended in order to make the purpose of each talent clear.
- Equipment stats comparison is now displayed more clearly.
- Equipment selection help has been introduced as a game feature. It helps new players to choose a proper item to equip and to avoid making mistakes.
- The tips interface has been improved and tips are now more demonstrative. Additional mechanics and item tips have been added.
- Fixed an error that caused Message of the Day in Information tab of Guild window to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an error that sometimes caused the monster's overhead health bar to be displayed incorrectly.Known Issues
- "Feathered Recruits"
quest sometimes cannot be completed. Please contact our customer support team if you encounter this error.- Dominion
•There is no message sent to group members when they are queued to the event.
•If a single group member leaves the group and the queue, then all group members will be dropped from the event queue.- Astral
: There is no reward given on a faction's station when you return pirated chests.- Castle Blight Reflection
: Island name is duplicated when sailing on a ship to the island.- Dead City
: When flying on the drake, an incorrect animation is displayed.
- Icon of read letter is displayed incorrectly.- Piercing Gaze III spell
: The Tears of Dragon are not displayed in the proper slot.- "Deadly Cargo" quest
- It is not possible to summon Klavdia Kalugina.
- New zones have some incorrect texts.
- Kirah's "The Race"
quest - Speed increasing spells of some mounts cannot be used.- "Charles' Confession
" quest - Incorrect quest map marker.Professions
- "Shall We Drink? We Shall!"
quest - To complete this quest you must now bring 20 Weak Extracts of Strangleroot.
- New components have been added to professions levels 51-55.
- Old Blacksmith's Training Manual, Tailor's Training Manual, Leatherworker's Training Manual have been changed to new ones.
- All alchemist's potions are now stackable up to 100.
- In order to use Retroform you have to use a Vial of Retroform which is sold by your profession trainer.
- Fixed an error where "Blacksmithing design: Handwraps of the Midday Sun" did not appear in the list of recipes after use.
- Recipes of ring-upgraders and earring-upgraders have been added.
- New recipes for levels 51-55 have been added. Glyph recipes have been added.
- Enigmatic Leather, Ethereal Yarn, Omnum and Mandrake root now have legendary quality.
- Profession components from astral island bosses are impossible to acquire in some astral sectors.Social Networks
- You are able to select signing name when sending a message to a social network.
- Fixed an error that caused sending a message to a social network when an item was not bought and returned to character from the Auction House.WorldNovograd
- Fixed an error that caused a lack of context action in "Pledge of Eulogy"
- Postman now stands near the Forge.Siveria
- "The Final Proof"
quest - Fixed an error that caused the quest monster to restore its health during combat.Nezebgrad
- "Pledge of Dueling"
quest - Fixed an error that caused the effect of summoner's ability Volatile Infection applied to your Spectral Assassin to be spread to near monsters.Gipat
- "One with Ath-Zak"
, "Thief's Map"
and "Ghost Master"
quests are now single quests. Completing "One with Ath-Zak" awards players with 2 Signs of the Chosen. "Thief's Map" and "Ghost Master" award players with 3 Signs of the Chosen.Kirah
- "The Race"
quest - False start is now impossible.
- "Unusual Request"
quest is now marked as group quest.
- Fixed an error that caused Goblin Banker to be killed by Fierce Destroyer.Skirmishes
- Skirmishrewards are now stored directly in the player's bag. Arena of Death rewards are sent by ingame mail as usual.
- Information of minimal required level has been added to each skirmish in Skirmishes window.
- Characters who stay inactive for 1 minute will be kicked from a skirmish.
- Right Halves of the Battle Emblem taken from Soldiers of Fortune merchants now have a 7 days lifetime and cannot be placed in the bank.Goblinball
- Goblinball trainers now sell 4 types of tenacious herbs required for potions.
Mausoleum of Sparks
- New rewards are available: color patterns, equipment and visual effects.Gorluxor's Tower
- Fixed an error where the Demonic Box could not be opened if Sarn died from characters' debuffs.