Skirmishes are your ticket to rewards and intense action across diverse playing fields. With Goblinball and Summerhold added in Patch 3.0.5, that brings the total number of skirmishes up to 6 skirmishes! It’s time to put your skills to the test and skirmish for rewards!
From now until Monday November 26th, you must complete EACH skirmish for a chance to win bonus rewards beyond the rewards that skirmishes offer upon completion. It doesn’t matter how your performance is in each skirmish; you just need to complete them. Rules:
• To confirm completion of each skirmish, you must take a screenshot of the results page that shows up at the end of each skirmish.
*Please know that Summerhold doesn’t have a results window so you’ll need to take a screenshot when the “Combat Has Ended” message appears.
*Since the results page doesn't naturally pop up at the end of June Catacombs, it'll be fine if you just post a screenshot of your character when it's in the last room of June Catacombs. We'll be checking that it says "Inner Room" in the top-right corner of your character's interface.
• Reply to this forum event thread by November 26th with a post that includes each of the 6 skirmish screenshots. Just create one post as your official entry and edit in each screenshot as you complete each screenshot within your post.
• Include your character name and server when posting your screenshots.
• One character per account is allowed to enter this event. You must use the same character for each skirmish.
• Due to the level requirements of some skirmishes, this event is designed for Level 51 characters.*We posted an update for an adjustment of the event requirements for Avilon server. Thread can be found here:
On November 27th, we will host a raffle of everyone who submits a screenshot of their character completing each skirmish and award raffle winners with 600 Premium Crystals!
*The more participants in this event, the more raffle winners we will choose.
In addition, one grand prize raffle winner will win their choice of the June Dreadnaught, Overlord’s Dreadnaught, or Overlord’s Aegis! On your mark, get set, skirmish!How to post a screenshot on the forums:
1. Upload your screenshot to http://www.tinypic.com
2. Copy the link with the [IMG] tags
3. Paste the link into your forum post