Do you have what it takes to be a Goblinball master? Put your foot to the test with our first Goblinball event ever! The goal is simple: Play Goblinball, win a prize! That’s right, we will reward you just for completing a Goblinball match!
For those who may not be familiar with Goblinball, Goblinball is a unique sport exclusive to Allods Online where two teams of up to six players on each team frantically kick around a Goblinball into the opposing team’s goal. The first team to score 9 points are the winner! Get a pre-game advantage by knowing everything about Goblinball in this Goblinball guide. Rules:
1. This event is for level 30+ players.
2. Form a party of up to 6 players.
3. Find another party of up to 6 players to play against.
4. Travel to the Goblinball Stadium from Coba Plateau zone (see map location below).
5. Talk to Korch the Merciless, Accept the quest “A Goblinball Match”, Enter the Goblinball Stadium, and Play until the match is complete!
6. Once the match is over, take a screenshot of your character next to Korch the Merciless to show you completed the quest (Interface showing – See screenshot example below).
7. Post your screenshot in this forum event thread by Sunday, March 18th at 11:55 PM PST
, and the prize will be added to your account starting Monday morning.
*To include the screenshot in your forum post, upload the screenshot to http://tinypic.com/
and copy/paste the [img] link provided.
8. Also write your character’s name and server when posting your event entry. Location of how to reach Goblinball Stadium from Coba Plateau: Example of screenshot you must post: Prizes:
Everyone who successfully posts the screenshot for completing a Goblinball match by March 18th will receive 400 Premium Crystals!
*One prize per account total
Gather your friends and get your Goblinball game on!