Warden Ruby Grids Ruby Recommendation Legend
Blade Turner, Enhanced Reflexes
- GREEN- Go! Get these rubies first. These are the essential rubies.
- YELLOW- Slow down! Take only the rubies that fits our warden's role and/or weapon.
- RED- Stop! These rubies should be our least priority. They have minor impact on most situations and doesn't quite have a good synergy on most builds.
These Rubies are found on all three grids. Both rubies offer boost on our warden's defense. Blade Turner add more chance to parry and Enhanced Reflexes add more chance to dodge.
The rest of the Warden Rubies will be listed under its corresponding ruby grid in alphabetical order. We'll start with the Maul Ruby Grid first since we want to augment our pet skills first.
________________________________________________________________________ Maul Ruby Grid Acute Pain
Ignore the tooltip of this one. From what I've observed, this is what Acute Pain ruby does: poison damage is dealt to a target when the Searing Pain effect is removed from the target, whether by simply fading or by a successful Shred on the target. Battle Training
Cooldown reduction(CdR) rubies for our champion.. err Pet!
This rubies will enable us to dish more Shred combos in extended fights. Bestial Synergy
Stat rubies that boost Luck via succesful pet attacks. Seems chancy but actually pretty solid. Call of the Wild
Strength in numbers! You can summon pet clones with these rubies and your pet clones will attack your target for a period of time. Too bad the pet clones only use basic attack. Dirty Paws
Rubies that boost pet damage. More pet damage = more dead enemies. Ethereal Calm
Once upon a time, When we Dismiss our pets to regenerate energy and health, they take a ghostly form and chill next to us. And once in that form, we cant really command them to do anything unless their health and energy is back to 100%. Those slackers! Now, thanks to this rubies, our pets can only slack off for half the time they initially could! And they lived happily ever after. Gaping Wounds
This rubies are damage modifiers for Open Wound, a damage over time(DoT) effect from our pet. We get increased duration and damage dealt from Open Wound. Heightened Senses
Gives us more armor, and buffs our pet from AoE attacks. Innate Rage
Another damage modifier for our pet attacks. Intense Training
Do you want your pet to tank? These rubies will help you achieve that! Nature's Grip
Anything caught inside this area of effect(AoE) spell is slowed. Shred
The Warden Nuke Spell. Not as great as it was before the recent updates. Still essential. Shroud of Blood
These rubies seem really good, but it's not really worth taking. Our pet needs to die in combat for the damage bonus to take effect. We do more damage with a live pet than a dead one. Survival Instincts
Gives our pet a chance to restore health and energy everytime it gets hit. It's way faster to just get out of combat and Dismiss Pet. Thrill of the Hunt
Extends the duration of Great Hunt.
____________________________________________________________________ Lightning Strike Ruby Grid
The Rubies in this Grid mainly enhance the ranged damage spells(Lightning, Storm, vortex) and the support spells(Renew, Aquas) in our warden's arsenal. Channeled Lightning
Mainly used for the cast time and cost reduction of Vortex. Storm, Tornado, Bee Swarm and Nature's Grip benefits from these rubies as well. Charged Weapons
With these rubies, our melee attacks will gain extra damage but will also cost more mana for each Static Charge. Melee attacks will also increase the duration of Static Charge. Confusion Potion
Brews a potion that deals damage for first 3spells the target casts within the next 20seconds. A good way to troll enemy casters. Feral Instintcts
Straight up stat boost for Endurance. Force of Nature
Another stat boost, this time for Intelligence. Honey Wine
Cooldown reduction rubies for Aqua Vitae/Aqua Eternus. Lightning Master
Damage boost for Lightning Strike/Lightning Flash. Medley Mastery
These rubies increase the potency of Aqua Vitae/Aqua Eternus. Increases the duration of Lethargy Potion and Refreshing Potion(learned upon completing a World Mystery) as well. Natural Therapy
Increases the duration of Renew. Nature's Touch
Increases healing done by Renew. Power Explosion
Gives up to 30% chance to increase Lightning Strike/Lightning Flash damage by 20%, and 50% more damage during the last 5seconds of Power Surge. Power Surge
The tooltip describes these rubies as a damage boost, but it fails to note that it only enhances our non-melee spells. Rampant Static
These rubies decrease the increased mana cost of certain spells that are affected by Static Charge. Tornado
Deals periodic lightning damage and roots the target in place for 5seconds.
______________________________________________________________________ Wolf's Blow Ruby Grid
Mostly melee range damage gets the bonuses from this rubies. Aura of Ferocity
Increases the physical damage of our party(including pet) but decreases our armor by 30%. Bark Shield, Shield of Nature
PvP rubies that increase armor for 35% and prevents spell casting interruption, but reduces self-healing and potion effectiveness by 50%. Shield of Nature adds Elemental, Natural and Holy resistance to Bark Shield(will not give bonus if Bark Shield ruby isn't taken). Claws of Fury
A weapon specific damage bonus to melee spells. We need to equip Paired Fists type weapons to gain this bonus. Coordinated Strikes
With these rubies and Paired Fists weapons equipped, using Wolf's Blow or Lion's Blow on a target will combo strike the target additionally for each ruby taken. Increases the cooldown of those spells. Energizing Blows
Restores some health by using Hawk's strike on a target with Open Wound. Exceptional Balance
Boosts Agility stat and reduces cooldown of Bark Shield whenever Searing Pain is cast. Heavy Paws
Increases the damage dealt by Bear's Blow. Iron Fist
A weapon specific damage bonus to melee spells. Guess for what type of weapon? Wrong, it's for 1-Handed weapon. Natural Brutality
Increases critical strike damage of all our melee abilities. The placement of these rubies kinda favor Paired Fist and 1-Handed weapon use. Pilgrim's Way
Cooldown reduction rubies for Bear's Blow, Hawk's Strike and Snake's Strike when using a 2-Handed weapon. Predatory Urge
PvP rubies that boost Rage stat. Another set of rubies that favors Paired Fists and 1-Handed weapon use. Pimal Inspiration
Boosts Wisdom stats. Snake's Strike
Initally deals physical damage and slows the target down to 50% movement speed. Additionally deals poison damage over time. If the target has Open Wound, the poison damage is doubled. Solid Swings
Increases the damage dealt by Wolf's Blow and Lion's Blow if 2-Handed weapons are equipped. Tiger's Strike
An extra melee spell for Paired Fists weapon users.