Part TwoRacial AbilitiesLeague
Zealous Blow: Inflicts x base damage, and then x damage over 20 seconds.
Pious Words: Applies mark to target that absorbs x amount of incoming heals, mark lasts 20 seconds. Empire
Exhaust Evil: Inflicts x damage to all enemies in a frontalgiggity
Holy Blow: Decreases amount stored in all holy barriers by x . Tears of Dragon
With the introduction of the new abilities to every class, Tears of Dragon were introduced too. Tears of Dragon is the currency required to use your class' 2 new abilities. There are 6 different Tears of Dragon, all of different quality. The better quality Tear of Dragon used will strengthen your 2 abilities. Turbid Tear:
Lowest quality tear, purchased from Servants of LightLucid Tear:
5th worst quality tear, purchased from Servant of Lights. Require specific reputation to buy. Pure Tear:
4th worst quality tear. Obtained from doing daily quests from the servant of light.Glowing Tear:
3rd best quality tear. Obtained from your personal allod.
2nd best quality tear. Obtained from your personal allod.Blazing Tear:
Best quality tear. Obtained from personal allod.
As a Paladin, these Tears are used with spells #22 and #23. (See below)SkillsTalents
(From left to right, as if you were reading a book)
1. Crusaders Blow - Basic Attack skill to gain stacks of Divine Sentence. (Spam skill)
2. Retribution - Boom Spell, Downgrade version of Reckoning, Sets off stacks of Divine Sentence.
3. Overcome - Barrier spell, see above picture for description.
4. Strike of Justice - Your basic charge spell, knocks down target, must be 8yds away.
5. Condemnation - Holy spell, Damage over Time spell(DoT) ~ Keep applied to target.
6. Light Infusion - Personally don't really like it - only absorbs shadow and physical damage, consumes a Canon of Light.
7. Purifying Strike - Very strong attack, consumes massive amounts of energy. Use is conjunction with Purifier(Ruby).
8. Righteous Word - Mainly a holy build Paladin spell, increases aggro.
9. Immobilize - Ranged holy spell, little damage - causes slow.
10. Holy Wrath - Spreads Condemnation to other targets.
11. Tenacity - Barrier spell, see above for description.
12. Solemn Prayer - Aoe heals group members and self, consumes Canon of Light.
13. Shining Sword - Blind melee spell, very useful in a PvP build, Consumes Canon of Light.
14. Deliverance - Barrier spell, see above.
15. Sacred Sunrise - Basically the Reckoning for a Holy Paladin, not much use in a Phys build, consumes Canon of Purity.
16. Aura of Ferocity - Decreases armor by 30%, increases melee damage by 15% (r3)- no use in holy build, optional but very useful in melee build. Wouldn't use in PvP unless you know you won't be attacked (which is rare).
17. Virtuous Cause - Decreases energy cost of spells, increases CD of barrier spells, consumes both a Canon of Light and Purity. Must for Phys build.
18. Crusader Seal - Upgraded version of Crusader Blow.
19. Reckoning - Upgraded version of Retribution.
20. Divine Wrath - Upgraded version of Holy Wrath.
21. Light Immersion - Upgraded version of Light Infusion.
22. Autodafe - Immobilizes target, preventing them from using abilities, Special level 52 spell, consumes Tears of Dragon.
23. Pious Anger - Increases damage, melee spells become ranged, Special level 52 spell, consumes Tears of Dragon.Ruby Grid 1(Crusader Blow)
Chastising Strike - Inflicts x damage to all surrounding enemies, consumes 1 of each canon. Strong AoE spell, suggested reaching for it in a Physical Build.
Blinding Light – Decreases the cost and cooldown of Shining Sword by x%.
Counter Blow- Every dodge grats you a x% chance to apply the counterblow effect to an enemy. When you hit it detonates. I’ve personally never used this skill – it doesn’t seem very good and there are so many other rubies worth getting.
Zealot’s Fury – Increases Finesse by 3/6/9%. Must take all 3 in Physical build, aim for what you can in holy. Major stat rubies are worth a sacrifice if necessary.
Seal of Silence – Goes in conjunction with Immobilize, silences target and inflicts x damage.
Searing Justice – When divine sentence is removed, target takes x holy damage. Normally only used as a bridge, not so much for the damage.
Certain Victory – You inflict x% more damage to enemies who are below 50% hp. Pretty good regardless of build.
Combat Inspiration – Each parry/dodge/block grants you the inspiration effect, which increases your agility and endurance by 1% each stack. Decently useful bridge for Holy wouldn’t waste the rubies for it as Physical.
Mighty Strikes – Increases damage of crusader seal and puri strike by x%. Must have for physical, useless for Holy.
Strength of Justice – Reckoning has 20% chance to give a super weak DoT, increased chance by 10% for each mark. Meh.
Disciples Power – Strength ruby, 3/6/9% Must have.
Power of Purity – Increases damage of reckoning and sacred sunrise by x%, must have for Phys; Optional if you want the extra damage as Holy.
Concentration – Crusader Seal grants a concentration effect, stacks 6 times, increases damage of crusaders seal and puri strike. Super good for Phys, useless as Holy.
Onslaught – Reduces cooldown and energy cost of seal puri strike, and other stuff by some %. For sure get as phys. Don’t as holy.
Angelic Harbinger - Increases damage of Crusader Seal, Puri strike, SoJ, Reckoning, Shield slam by a big %. Must have for Phys. Don’t get it as Holy.Ruby Grid 2(Retribution)
Vitality – Increases energy rate by 5/10/15%. Must for phys, I’ve seen some people take it as Holy, but I prefer to use the rubies elsewhere.
Repel Evil- Decreases magic damage taken by x%, I don’t normally favor these types of rubies; I see no use for it as physical, but Holy it could be useful. Entirely optional.
Reparation- Battle Rez, consumes a Light Canon, Optional. You will be loved if you have this in groups though, don’t take this in place of a more important ruby, however.
Exorcism- Increases damage of Condemnation by x%. Optional for phys, yes for holy.
Devoted Plea- Decreases cooldown of light immersion, solemn prayer, and reperation abilities by x%, also decreases energy cost. Optional in both builds, I use it as a bridge to the ruby – I personally really like it.
Monk’s Reflexes- Expertise ruby, 3/6/9% - Must have all builds.
Speed of Light – Decreases cost and cooldown of Virtuous cause by x%. If you use Virtuous cause, get it; if not, don’t.
Purifier- Increases Crit chance of Righteous word and divine wrath by x%, Increases damage of condem by x%. Might as well get it for both builds, amirite?
Solar Swiftness – Decreases Cost and Cast time of Sacred Sunrise by x%. Yes – Holy, No – Phys.
Righteous Fortitude- Stam ruby, 3/6/9%. Non-essential, optional based on personal stats and preference. You may end up taking a few of them as bridges anyway.
Faith Healing – Increases the healing of Solemn Prayer by x%, increases healing/duration of light immersion by x%. Optional.
Martyrs Gift – Increases damage of righteous word, divine wrath and immobilize by x%. Holy, go for it. No phys.
Challenge – Should I describe this? Consumes Canon of Light…
Righteous Force – Decreases cost and cooldown of divine wrath and righteous word by x%. Check yes for Holy.
Guilty Conscience – Makes Righteous word a DoT, increases aggro by using it. If you want agro, take it.
Divine Purpose- Increases conviction by 5/10/15%, non-essential. You won’t really be stunning things unless you build just for it, Not very wise to do that – but perhaps fun? I’d save your rubies for something better.
Vengeance – If someone dies, you get stronger, yay. Ruby Grid 3(Overcome)
Just Defender- Increases damage of your AoEs by x%, reduces damage taken by x% if you’re fighting 3 or more mobs. Meh, some people like it – I don’t.. Kinda pointless to waste rubies on.
Extra Barrier- If you want a 2nd or even 3rd barrier go ahead and grab these. I suggest getting a second for phys and a third as holy.
Copious Canons- Canons are restored faster. Optional, out of the way. Never liked.
Absolution- You receive 5/10/15% less damage when you break a barrier. If you’re holy and you have the rubies take it.
Protection of Faith- Decreases cooldown and energy cost of barrier skills by x%. Yes if you have the rubies as Holy.
Will of the Hermit-Willpower ruby, 5/10/15% . Could be useful, don’t go out of your way; non-essential stat ruby.
Pulsing Rays-Decreases damage stored in barriers by x% every 3 seconds. If you really think you need it then you should fix something.
Self Sacrifice- Restores all Canons of Light, inflicts damage stored in the first barrier to you. Get it in both builds.
Shield Slam- Knocks target down, takes a canon of light. Only get as holy if you have the spare rubies, could be fun to play with I guess.
Righteous Rage- Increases rage by x%, extends Virtuous Cause effect by x%. Highly recommended for phys.
Fortitude-When you get crit, barrier spells cooldowns get reduced. Super useful as a tank, might be worth spending the rubies on!
Departing Light-Increases healing received and gives you back some energy when a barrier fades. Useful in both builds if you can find a way to get it.
Miraculous Recovery-Kinda like the Die Hard for Paladin, If your hp drops below x% you restore x% hp back. Optional, a few people like it – others don’t.
Vindication- Breaks first barrier inflicts x% of that damage to target, takes one of each canon. Don’t get as Phys, I wouldn’t suggest getting it as Holy either.
View this talent calculator for better, detailed, descriptions of rubies and talents: English Calculator